INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The user's personal data is used by INTERTEC SRL, which is the owner of the data, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679.
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
1. We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
· Mixed - electronic and paper (including portable devices) for the following purposes: · Fulfillment of legal obligations connected to commercial relations
· Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations
· Accounting or treasury management
· Cash data management
· Supplier management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
· Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
· Work relationship management
· Internal network management
· Server management
· Website management
· Electronic payment instruments (credit cards and electronic money debit)
2. Conclusion and execution of a contract or provision of requested services. Compliance with a legal obligation of the Owner. Consent of the interested party when necessary.
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE PERSONAL DATA
3. The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may result in the impossibility of providing the services requested.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
4. Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
Public economic bodies, public administrations, consultants and freelancers also in associated form, external Managers as appointed, Supervisory and control authorities, Banks and credit institutions, Law firms, Insurance companies, RSPP.
5. The data will be processed for as long as is necessary for the performance of the business relationship and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, despite having had previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or treated anonymously, where their preservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
6. Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, according to the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
· Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access), having the right to a copy of the same;
· Request the updating, rectification, integration and deletion of personal data, including those no longer needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
· Right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him;
· Right to unconditional withdrawal of consent, when the processing is based on consent, with the warning that in case of revocation the processing remains lawful until the date of revocation;
· Right to data portability;
· The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.